All Corsa Forum banner

Which signatures should members be allowed?

• Graphical, text, and any others.

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Text only.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • None.

Votes: 2 7.4%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has come to both my and other users attention that the site is often a bit cluttered when reading through.
As such I need members inputs on the following poll.

Also discuss in this thread if you wish.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Need graphics, although anyway for people with 56K to be able to turn off sigs so dont get slowed down to much?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If we do keep the graphical sigs there will be a set dimension and file size for them.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer forgot to ask about that, glad to hear big sigs that stretch the screen wont be aloud

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I do like having a sig but when you have a whole page full of the same sigs over and over again and you have to read between them to find maybe just one line posts it does get a bit much.

Saying that i've opted to turn the sigs off in my options so it doesnt effect me anymore...

So i guess my vote is both :confused:

Didnt help much really sorry Lee :p

Anyway it looks like the size of the personal colomn dictates how big your section is...?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
I say text only, a few other forums that i use have gone text only and it makes the place look much nicer!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yes but if people are finding it difficult, there is an option to turn sigs off so they can use that. :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The more likely outcome will be that the graphical sigs will have to be smaller and a walkthrough produced for those who want to turn sigs off.

I'll keep the vote running for now though and see what's what.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
ahhh i didnt make the image though, hehe misunderstood what ya meant!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
AH HA! so i was right :p

got rid of my signature already, the forum is slow to load as it is! even at work lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Don't know why i go on a few forums and they all use sigs and theyre not slow:)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts