All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
You mention using a chammy on the site but dosent useing a sponge and chammy damage the paint ie swirls light scratches from tiny peices of dirt

I always use a microfibre drying towel

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
picutres look like you've just normally sponge washed the cars and took pics? no pics of shine detail, how good the finish is, no close ups?

B.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Lmao! i know!! Silly me!

B.

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
I would HIGHLY recommend you redevelop that website. I would never buy from a site that looked like that, it doesn't look professional so you think you will be conned.
Also should be in external links - I'll move it :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Site definatley needs a revamp! the onts are abit mad and the text is all in CAPITALS SO ITS LIKE YOU SHOUTING AT EVERYONE, just my opinion ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chamois

You mention using a chammy on the site but dosent useing a sponge and chammy damage the paint ie swirls light scratches from tiny peices of dirt

I always use a microfibre drying towel
If you use grit guards and fresh rinsing water. You will not get any grit/dirt on your drying aids wether its a chamois or mfibre towel. But always pat or dab it down. DONT RUB IT.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Feedback

I would HIGHLY recommend you redevelop that website. I would never buy from a site that looked like that, it doesn't look professional so you think you will be conned.
Also should be in external links - I'll move it :thumbs_up:
Feedback on ebay will tell you im no conman.If you have any doubts. Im not asking for you to buy off my website.Ebay and Paypal offer buyer protection.

Who would you recomend for web development? Do you know anything about web development? LET ME KNOW....

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Get a post up in the Electronics section about the website. There are more than enough people who know about setting up websites who could probably help you out. A simple template on some shared hosting would massively improve the look of your site.

Reactions: PRIDE N JOY

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
Feedback on ebay will tell you im no conman.If you have any doubts. Im not asking for you to buy off my website.Ebay and Paypal offer buyer protection.

Who would you recomend for web development? Do you know anything about web development? LET ME KNOW....
I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying if I had never used you before and saw that site I would look elsewhere as it looks extremely unprofessional. There are a few people on here with experience (I have done it in the past but hate it with passion) who would probably be willing to lend a hand. As Lee said - post in the Electronics section :thumbs_up:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts