All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How nobody was hurt mystifies me.

And what a waste of so many stunning cars.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA how ****ing FUNNY!!!! fancy that moron standing the track side of the barrier with all the cars sliding about HA HA HA PMSL

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Noway thats not something to laugh about dude, real shame and that dude cudda died!

·
Registered
61 Posts
That 'Moron', was helping make sure the drivers were ok, and possibly moving bits of the wreckage from the track to stop it causing another crash.......idiot.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
crazy. quite a scary situation havin that much power on a track that wet id immagine.

thoguht the ambulance was gunna spin 2 lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was half expecting the ambulance to spin tbh. God knows what happened with that guy but he seemed to jump just at the right time. I thought he was dead until I seen him get up with a big wet skidmark on his back.
What a waste of a bunch of lovely cars aswell.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
He was certained swept up off his feet wasnt he, lol, very lucky man could of been worse. bet he had some nasty bruises. Notice the in-car cam, the 2 second mclaren had slicks on? I wouldnt b suprised if they all did, caught out it seems.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Well just imagine how gutted that guy is who part owns those saleens or whatever the commentator said!

·
Registered
40 Posts
i was at that meeting i do the recovery took us hours to clear that mess up,
u see that red truck at the end thats my dads and he put it sideways while we were going to the sceen lol

i s**t my self

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One only looks like its had a light side swipe then it spins round and half the car has gone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts