All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guess what i've got

I'm wripping it open right now (maybe car parts in my lounge will lower the value of the house ;) maybe i should quickly raid the shed before the valuer comes this morning) :laugh:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looks meaty, new exhaust system?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Oh i love getting parcels, ive got two waiting for me when i get home, think car parts in your house only de-value your house when you also have a wreck of a car falling apart on your front lawn LOL :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
You look like you live in a nice area anyway, plus there nice shiney new parts, not old rusty and oily parts. Just offer the valuer a nice cup of tea it will be fine :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You look like you live in a nice area anyway, plus there nice shiney new parts, not old rusty and oily parts. Just offer the valuer a nice cup of tea it will be fine :)
should i splash the grease around abit then :laugh: we desperately want him to value it as low as possible so we can have a nice low morgage and still have modding money :thumbs_up:

Otherwize your looking at the last mod my baby will get in a while :(

·
Registered
322 Posts
ooooo i like the look of that! looking foward to seeing some pics!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gave it a good polish up with some autosol

What do you think of it now??

And i didnt know there was a scorpion on the under side :eek:

looks cool, didnt know if you can see it too well

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Looks great, love shiny things.

How did the valuation go, hope your morgage isnt going to be too much, for the sake of modding :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks great, love shiny things.

How did the valuation go, hope your morgage isnt going to be too much, for the sake of modding :)
We wont find out for 3 weeks now.....so thats 3 weeks to quickly buy every thing we want before we find out how skint were gonna be :laugh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts