All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi boys and girls, yesterday morning i got a knock on the door from the boys in blue stating someone had hit my car. goes down with the police to find my little car well and truely f??ked. the rear bumper is basically where the back seats begin, the back seats are touching the front seats, i can only get two gears from the gearbox, the engine has dropped about 7 inches, and you can only shut the drivers door if you lift the door up and the rear two wheels are on a angle.

the biggest gutter is that ive just spent the last two days sorting all the bodywork.

so now awaiting insurance man to examine the damage so i can buy another car. so might be selling a few bits in a couple of days, alloys, strut brace, depo lights, ice.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Do you have an idea of who did it? Was it stolen from your house? So gutted for you mate. There are some right twats in this world.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
They drive off as well, people need to learnt to take responsibility for there action :mad:
Sorry to hear about it mate.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Oh dear sorry to hear about that. Something similiar happened to one of my m8s, they woke up in mornin to there car proper smashed. It happened to be a man who crashed into there car whilst driving home pissed. Some ppl shunt be bale to drive, Some total Tw*ts out there.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers all, found out the guy who hit the car had fallen asleep at the wheel or that is what the police have told my insurance company. insurance man cant come for another 4 days due to all the flooding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts