All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only recently this has began to happen but now allways happens!

everytime i take a sharp turn, actually go round a round about, the light comes on :S

the handbrake is not moving as i have had my hand on it pushing it down going round a corner and it still the light comes on!

what the hell is happening? lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL maybe it wants you to do some handbreak turns and thats its way of encouraging you!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maybe the car is possessed? must be something to do with the electrics because few months ago the indicators didnt work all the time! sorted now tho

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
my mates done that, check the fluid though because its a warning light for the brakes not just a handbrake light

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Definately your brake fluid needs topping up.
Get some dot 4 fluid and drop a bit in.

·
Registered
393 Posts
probably a good idea to check the wear on the brake pads, i've found on a lot of cars that the distance between the max and the min levels on the reservoir usually coincides with the minimum thickness of the front pads if the back brakes are kept properly adjusted. ive yet to check this with a corsa to be honest, because my brakes hardly seem to wear at all.

·
Registered
135 Posts
mine does same but iv topped brake fluid up and still does it :S

Thing is you can pull handbrake up to just before 1st click and comes on like it should but like mentioned if you hold it down still comes on ... ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts