All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
lol at the thread count. Although i have to admit i've probably reposted a couple times before :(

As for the eBay guy. Pretty good for me, i ordered full blue kit.....

Dials
Neons
Interior
Heater Panel etc

Downers:
Interior light was coated in blue so it burnt off and just looked a yellow blue thing tacky. To fix this i just replaced that with a proper LED interior bulb. Couple £££

Good points:
Neons have switch ready wired, just have to plug into cigarette lighter, or like me, i extended the wires to my battery and put the switch in glove compartment. Cable from maplins like £3-4

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think I've said on another post about Lightec Autostyle, they sell interior bulbs that claim to be something they're not! Be carefull read the description properly and if they are sub standard ask for a refund.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all

All will be happy to know that Lightec Autostyle have upgraded our kits for Corsa's. We now dispatch the brightest LED's on the market and not only that but our kits now include 6-LED festoon bulbs - at no extra cost! See link below for our all new festoon bulbs (please respect the online shop is still in development, whilst we can accept orders through the shop - there is only a fraction of our stock on there at the moment)

http://www.lightec-autostyle.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=64

Not only that but all members on the AllCorsa forums get a 5% discount off shop prices. Please PM us with requests

Thanks
www.Lightec-Autostyle.co.uk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts