All Corsa Forum banner

Have you got a Gemel, SerpiStar, ND5 or ND6 alarm fitted?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 100.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above.

Just wanted to know if anyone has got a Gemel or a SerpiStar alarm fitted?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
4 people say no :(
I need just 1 yes :(

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not looking good.
Ah well guess thats me buggered then :(

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah sweet mate.
Any idea what model it is? If not, can you get a picture of the wiring block connected to the siren?

Or, even better, have you got a copy of the manual for it?

Im trying to get into programming mode (which I can do) so I can change a few bits, like stop the alarm beeping so fricking loud when I arm/disarm, but its acting funky

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Ah sweet mate.
Any idea what model it is? If not, can you get a picture of the wiring block connected to the siren?

Or, even better, have you got a copy of the manual for it?

Im trying to get into programming mode (which I can do) so I can change a few bits, like stop the alarm beeping so fricking loud when I arm/disarm, but its acting funky
It's an ND-5, that's all I know about it ATM, as it says it on the front of the manual.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Perfect, same as mine.

Can you check something for me please mate?

I had to pay to get the PDF version of the manual and its only a couple of pages of it :(

It says to do the following:
- Open drivers door
- Arm alarm on the fob
- Turn on ignition within 2 seconds
- Alarm beeps a certain way

Alarm is now in programming mode.

It then says something about having to press B button which turns the 'beep' off when you arm/disarm.

Then turn off the ignition and press A button on fob to disarm.

I do this and it has no effect :(

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Perfect, same as mine.

I had to pay to get the PDF version of the manual and its only a couple of pages of it :(

- Open drivers door
- Arm alarm on the fob
- Turn on ignition within 2 seconds
- Alarm beeps a certain way

It then says something about having to press B button which turns the 'beep' off when you arm/disarm.

My manual says nothing about that. Only seems to explain the features of it.
Can scan it in and send it to you if you want though. (Unless that's illegal of course ;))

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That would be really handy mate, dont think its illegal as there AbacusAlarms in london has it on their website, but as I said, its incomplete

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any chance you can do a huge favour mate and video record it as mine is beeping slightly different than it should be when going into programming mode and would be hnady to see how and when you turn ignition on and press buttons ect.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Any chance you can do a huge favour mate and video record it as mine is beeping slightly different than it should be when going into programming mode and would be hnady to see how and when you turn ignition on and press buttons ect.
I'll try, when it's not raining, so hopefully tomorrow.
I just opened the door, pressed A, turned ignition on (not engine) and it beeped 3 times.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I do that and i get something like this:

deedun.....deedun......deedun.....deeeeeeeeeee

Then I press B and get 'DEE...DEE...DEE'

Then I turn the ignition off, Press A to disarm and theres no difference.

Also, when you open door and press A to arm, does it actually arm?
I mean, i open the door, press A and it does its beepy thing. Then after 45 seconds the alarm and motion sensor is active and moving about in the car sets alarm off.
This happen to you?

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I do that and i get something like this:

deedun.....deedun......deedun.....deeeeeeeeeee

Then I press B and get 'DEE...DEE...DEE'

Then I turn the ignition off, Press A to disarm and theres no difference.

Also, when you open door and press A to arm, does it actually arm?
I mean, i open the door, press A and it does its beepy thing. Then after 45 seconds the alarm and motion sensor is active and moving about in the car sets alarm off.
This happen to you?
I dunno, I wasn't in there for 45 seconds with it armed, just did what I had to do haha.

Just noticed though, that for some reason now, it beeps once when I open it, but none when I close it. Thought it would be all off.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Weird, Mine sometimes beeps once, sometimes twice, arm or disarm.

In the manual im sure it says that X amount of beeps means a certain mode is activated or the sensor module has been excluded or some rubbish like that anyways

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Weird, Mine sometimes beeps once, sometimes twice, arm or disarm.

In the manual im sure it says that X amount of beeps means a certain mode is activated or the sensor module has been excluded or some rubbish like that anyways
I've no idea what mine's doing most of the time. I'll have another look tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Perfect, same as mine.

• Open drivers door
  • Arm alarm on the fob
  • Turn on ignition within 2 seconds
  • Alarm beeps a certain way

I hate to revive such an old thread, but do you still have those instructions? I was fiddling around trying to add a remote and now I have all these unwanted features going off (such as auto lock). Does it say anything about different sequences for different features? Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts