All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Central locking system sounds to be tripping solenoid on the hatch, however key will not turn in lock,

Is there any way to open hatch from inside car, so that access may be gained to either replace solenoid and or locking mechanism.

·
Registered
399 Posts
climb through the back of the car,there is a panel that just pulls off on plastic clips,once you have removed this panel,you should be able to reach the solenoid to open the hatch.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Its not al on clips, 2 are star headed screws

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Central locking system sounds to be tripping solenoid on the hatch, however key will not turn in lock,

Is there any way to open hatch from inside car, so that access may be gained to either replace solenoid and or locking mechanism.
corr DAVE WAKE UP!:thumbs_up: First the carlton now this....pffft

·
Registered
8,525 Posts

can you not just put the key in, and turn it, and open the boot... am i missing something here...
:rolleyes:

EDIT: Dammit, stupid mouse battery...

·
Registered
24,002 Posts

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
**** again... what the hell is wrong with my reading skills recently...

apologies to all.

sorry mark... :( i've let you down.... lol
You've let yourself down mate.

Also reading is not really a skill I'm sorry to say!

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
You've let yourself down mate.

Also reading is not really a skill I'm sorry to say!
I know, im going to leave now... its late, and i've been inside a poxy 1.6 k series engine all evening, plumbing the basterd in... im tired, i blame it on that...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts