All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Read that this morning. There seems to be a lot of bitching and personal battles in that thread. It sort of takes away from the main posting of the thread.
Was an interesting read though.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer being reading that all day, seems quite interesting cant see how they can use it as evidence though.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Yer but taking things out of context should not be allowed.
Hardly!

Someone please find the post of the guy who wrote his skyline off, then bragged about it on a forum. He got either/or/and criminal record and a sentence! What you say on here and other forums can come back at you!

CJ sumed it up :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Seems interesting, i read the first page and got bored, very small attention span today.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer but comments can be made in sarcasm on a forum, or people can brag themselves up on a forum it shouldnt be taken as an admission.
But are you saying that if a few members on a forum are having a joke, that can then be used out of context to help with a conviction

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
as i said, if you say it, it CAN be used against you...

if you get arrested by a police officer, and you jokingly say to him "oh, im going to stab you!" ... will that be taken as a joke or a threat, even if it is meant as a joke?

exactly ;)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Thing is if it is used against you a good jury should decide on what context it was used

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
exacly, but thats not what we're discussing here ;) its whether or not it can or cant be used lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer I know and understand that you are coming from the point of view of the law, just seems strange how a comment can be taken and used out of context.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts