All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, here we go again.
I have Promised Lee that this time I will do a project thread properly instead of locking my self in my workshop and playing with my engine etc.

To get the ball rolling I just want to say I can't be arsed with:
Neons
LED's
Body kits
Stupidly low cars
Stupidly large wheels
Ripping out interiors
and just about anything else that chavs **** over on a mcdonalds car park

ok now thats out of the way,
My car If you haven't seen my 'Toy' its a W reg green 1.6 16 Corsa.
its on spax coil overs, has front and rear H&R sway bars, Nylon bushes all round, V6 brake upgrade, braided brake lines...

So, on to what i am planning now... I was before running a vxr turbo with Emerald ECU which while being fun was a lot of work to get right so in the end I couldn't be arsed and am now selling all the parts (see for sale section).

Now I am going the N/A route to see where i can get to, in the past i have run the car with a DBilas inlet (very good reasults) standard ECU with Superchip (well worth it) then i ran bike throttle bodies (again set up was a bugger). so lets get to the good part...
my new bits turned up today...

:thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Get some pics of the car up. For some reason I always thought it was blue :confused:

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
right, its that time of year to break out the tools and get full of oil and grease, parts have been ordered, space has been made and time has been allocated to put my engine back in and play with my toy again.
all I can say is watch this space for some random fun!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Look forward to seeing it.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
right, little update. All my new fluids are here thanks to mr opie oils. Thank you. Got new window blades too and a new pollen filter. All came to about £80, so not bad when you think about what i got. (will put a pic soon).
I also have a few little goodies to add. Cool running stat, quick shifter & bush, new shafts from mr dragon (thank you). Will picture all the bits before the go on/in.
The best thing i think is my new arcan jack. The mate that was selling the car lift decided to keep it so i bought the mother of all jacks. The badgers nadgers when you see it.
I will post all pics up tomorrow when i get home from work.
Fun time me thinks!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Awesome jacks, nearly bought one a few weeks back. Not cheap though, and thought I was done working under my car for a while

3 pics of a jack, one of car parts! Thread needs pics!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah we want car pics Matthew.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
Pics or gtfo!------>

1 - 20 of 179 Posts