All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty useless tbh...I know how to remove the feckin badge and stuff but im left with like this gluey look underneath...im gonna t-cut it i think but surely gotta be an easier way...dont it just rub off??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So first of all....

1. Wash The Area
2. T-Cut Area
3. Polish Area
4. Wash Car?

Im useless and a car virgin Hehe

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just push hard on it with your finger (not enough to dent the car) and keep rubbing. It should eventually just come off.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
If it's the glue residue you're talking about, yeah, twice. It comes off with a bit of elbow grease and patience.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah thats what i did most came off with just finger rubbing as it caused friction and heat and it went soft and came off but for the real stubborn stuff i used tar/glue remover.

·
Registered
393 Posts
good stuff that is, when i was spraying my bonnet some of the over-spray managed to find its way onto the windscreen, lad at work gave me some very very fine wire wool and tar remover, came straight off without making a mess, i was amazed! thought it was going to scratch hell out of the windscreen with it being metallic paint. normal wire wool probably would have scratched it for sure though.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
i used WD40 and a credit card, just sprayed it with WD40 and scraped it off, the WD40 makes the surrounin area greasy, so your card doesn't scratch the car.

iv been told you can also use tar and bug remover.

·
Registered
390 Posts
best thing without a shadow of a doubt to use is meths, then just polish it up

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looks nice mate, window tints would go nice with that colour car.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Had this problem myself.started taken the bump strips off on one side and thought this comes off easy so a pulled it to hard on the other side and was left with the double sided industrial tape. So set about it with a plastic card( old bank card) and tar remover took me a week to get it all off lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts