All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
harpenden classic and performance

kieron giles is a legend for modified cars mostly smoothed vw's but he will tackle most jobs. the finish on my corsa makes it one of the cleanest in the uk, its a year on and im still to find an imperfection in his job and the price was fair to say the least...www.hcandp.co.uk

:driver:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes thats mine, the man who ownes the body shop doesnt no how to use computers apart from doin receipts and quotes lol he had the site made and needs to add loads more pics etc but it cost money ! he is mostly word of mouth and hasnt even had an e mail related job yet ! seeing is beliveing pure talent from such a small company that will never go comersial...

stavs

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
If only they were a bit closer to me!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Stavs is this just next to the Vauxhall body repair centre round the back by the railway bridge? If so, cool! Might pop in for a quote on repairing and respraying a few bits on my corsa!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stavs is this just next to the Vauxhall body repair centre round the back by the railway bridge? If so, cool! Might pop in for a quote on repairing and respraying a few bits on my corsa!
they are still there mate, moved to a bigger unit now and can now do undercar-re-paints due to there booth beeing bigger then a double decker

:driver:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts