All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i just got my angel eyes through but i cant remove the aim adjuster off the vaux light? any ideas?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hold the light between your legs and twist then pull like crazy is the best advice. It takes some doing to get it off but with some effort they'll come off.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, exactly what Nick said.
They're like a ball and socket fitment. Twist them to loosen them first, then pull like mad. It may seem like it doesn't want to come off but it will eventually.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh right! nearly had it then! cool will do them tomorrow at college! nice one lads, see ya

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right done my lights today and npw suddenly the off side front indicator isnt working, the rear an side just flash like mad but the near side is in perfect order im wee bit confused

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, that's what your problem will be Dearing, either the bulb has popped or there's a problem with the connection.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah im guessing its the bulb because it got banged around a tad at college

·
Registered
585 Posts
The quick flashing is telling you what you already know :laugh: Allbeit intended for your attention whilst in the car. My rear indicator did it recently.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh right, cheers mate! oh yeah lee mate im looking into weitec coilovers £525 inc fitting an delivery

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Bit pricey that is.
Speak to Gary at Rimstyle and redeem your discount for being a Gold Member, see what sort of deal he could do you.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Fit them yourself, it's not too difficult.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts