All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
they are easy to fit should be instruction supplied with them when you get them best way to fit them is with double sided sticky pads or tape.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You seem to be buying lots of mods and not knowing what to do with them beforehand :laugh:

Just stick them on :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha yes indeed lol i really want to customise my car but have NO clue on how to do so thats why i have you guys lol your help is much appreciated, Do i have to notify my insurance about these small mods

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I would let them know and they may be able to put it down as 'Various exterior modifications'

Any and all mods need to be declared, but with little things they may just say not to worry about it. But if you dont tell them and have a crash, they wont pay and you are liable for all repairs to your vehicle, the other persons vehicle, and any public damage costs......

For the sake of a phone call, you should be telling them everything.

Plus there are insurance companies who work on this forum anyway so theres no point trying to hide it lol
Plus not many people will take too kindly on here if you dont. Opens up a can of worms

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool will do i think the only mods i am capable of doing is adding a exhaust muffler, replacing my rear number plate lights, putting on some wheel trims and adding some headlight eyelids lol

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Please dont put Lexus lightts on the car. They dont belong on a corsa and nobody will talk to you on here if you do - I'm serious lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please dont put Lexus lightts on the car. They dont belong on a corsa and nobody will talk to you on here if you do - I'm serious lol
Lol even if I wanted to know I'd never get it done I'm clueless on doing things like that haha what else can I do to my car

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
See the other thread you put up - I put some suggestions on there.

Best thing to do - it's you car, not our's.
Look around on other peoples project threads for ideas and inspiration.
Do you YOU want to do, not what we tell you to do :)

Reactions: Zane23

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
See the other thread you put up - I put some suggestions on there.

Best thing to do - it's you car, not our's.
Look around on other peoples project threads for ideas and inspiration.
Do you YOU want to do, not what we tell you to do :)
Check my other thread I replied to you on there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts