All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at changing my headlights but I'm not sure on which what are peoples opinons on:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Cors...095700342QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the same but a quite a difference in price:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CORSA-B-PROJE...092796796QQcategoryZ72240QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or finally:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Cors...095035580QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't mind not using ebay, the above was a just a quick browse through.

Or leave as standard?

also hope this is in the right section

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
IMO, the black ones would not suit the colour of your car. I dont really like the second set, I would go for the first set you put up.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
the first set are standard headlights that have been opened and fitted with angeleye rings, ive had a set and also gez on here had them on his corsa there rubbish and not worth the money, the second set are horrid if they were black then fairdoos but cromes rank, and the 3rd set are yet again a modified standard headlights, this times its been opened and the outerparts been sprayed black, set 1 and 3 you could do yourself for half the price but if you could get set 2 in black or tinted then id got for them

d

·
Registered
408 Posts
as davie said my brother gez had the first set on his corsa and they looked ok but were absolutely pish and got him countless fines.

Personally id go for smoked projectors or depos.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If angel eyes cause trouble with the police like mark330d says then I would rather not but they do like smart but then the black ones do look good, but in response to lodgey I'm not sure on eyebrows most I read about get nicked lol - would they look good though?

·
Registered
408 Posts
the projector angel eyes are fine coz there e marked. Just the cheap ones that are dodgy.

An as geebs said. Badboy an extended the bonnet if you can afford it. Its what i plan to do eventually.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I was just thinking maybe would be cheaper for you, since the lights you were looking at were in the £30 range, I thought brows would be another cheap option. But yer badboy and extended does look better. I mean if you want to spend alot morettes are smart, dont know if they would suit that colour car though.
Maybe put up a price range and we could maybe be more help.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Don't get the cheaper pair of angel eye headlights. Apparently, they use stick on angel eyes to get the effect & look really tacky. The smoked headlamps are the best in my opinion. Looks fine as standard though! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mmmmm looks like them and a bad boy bonnet - if anyone got photoshop skills it would be much apreciated to have a look see.

so I take it you are the car fully repaired then? I hope you get it back soon, I hate not having a car when my car was in for an alarm for 2 days it felt like 2 weeks

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
what you want is a set of morettes an badboy bonnet, fook me!

i have the 1st ones, **** to wire up an look pretty crappy

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ive got the first set on mine too - not the best but i've seen worse..

Rubbish picture but it gives you the idea (and obviously bonnet isn't shut)

Never had any police trouble with them..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts