All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I've been having this problem for quiet some time now and with being a tight ass I've ignored and ignored it. At first I thought it was a bad starter or a bad battery. I've looked into it a little more and think it's some sort of heat soak. In the morning she fires up first try no questions asked, if I go out for a little bit in the car then leave it sat, when I get back to the car and try to crank It all I hear is 1 click or a slow starter that sounds like it wants to start. If it is a heat soak problem can anyone recommend any home fixes ? Any help at all would be amazing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys. I've been having this problem for quiet some time now and with being a tight ass I've ignored and ignored it. At first I thought it was a bad starter or a bad battery. I've looked into it a little more and think it's some sort of heat soak. In the morning she fires up first try no questions asked, if I go out for a little bit in the car then leave it sat, when I get back to the car and try to crank It all I hear is 1 click or a slow starter that sounds like it wants to start. If it is a heat soak problem can anyone recommend any home fixes ? Any help at all would be amazing
What vehicle is it?

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts