All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE best invention for a car this time of the morning?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
quick clear windscreen!

or something my dad told me his new car has... Electric engine heater ... plug your car in over night and in the morning the engine is ready and warm!!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i dont have the luxury of heated mirrors :( so its out with the scraper, next best thing is definitely de-icer though lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Same here, no heated mirrors I don't think, or do the Sports have them? If they do I have no idea of how to use them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Its the little magic button on the leccy windows control... I only learnt what it did recently lol now i use it alllll the time :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You mean the mirror control? I know there is a little light that comes on when you press a certain button but i thought that was to just activate the mirror controls.
If that's it I know I won't be able to resist playing with it now lol.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm going to have a thrill with them tonight. I'll wait until I can see buggerall out of them, then press the magic button and see what happens.

·
Registered
63 Posts
What i did was undid the window and actually felt the mirrors to check they were actually hot... it will help u when washin the car too as its hard to chamois them as water sticks around but juss whack on the ol heated mirrors and as if by magic the water is gone :):)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
:( am i only the only one who doesnt have them?

I have heated mirrors too, just wind down the window and blow on them....

·
Registered
497 Posts
Wouldn't that be air conditioned mirrors? :rolleyes: I dunno about you but only cold air gets blown out of my mouth. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Wouldn't that be air conditioned mirrors? :rolleyes: I dunno about you but only cold air gets blown out of my mouth. :laugh:
Ok breathe on it then lol, you breathe isnt as cold as ice, well your's might be,but id recommend you see a doctor about it

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
phew, had me worried for a minute there :laugh:

All you lucky b*ggers will be needing them tomorrow, supposed to get a few inches of the white stuff tonight. Got my scraper n de-icer at the ready, and possibly shovel lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've parked my car up the driveway inbetween the houses to minimize the ice but ill juss push the snow off carefully... i washed her yesterday I cant have her gettin lines everywhere!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've had to use my scraper on my cars windows the last few mornings, but I doubt we'll get any snow where I am, it never snows here :( I'd be happy with just 1 or 2 inches of snow, makes for an interesting driving experience which I want to do again :D

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i washed her yesterday I cant have her gettin lines everywhere!
lol :laugh: :dito:

lee you are definitely right! snow is the best thing ever ever ever to drive on! country lanes or car park, im sad, i cant wait to go to college 2morrow lol, its not just me all my mates are the same.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts