All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, how do i get out the heater surrounds that are at the left and right of the dash i.e closest to the doors, i have like pulled down the heaters and there are 2 screws, i took these out but it still seemed as if something else needed to be undone, anybody know?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kool what about the one on the left hun?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
ummmmm cant picture it....

I'll go have a look BRB

EDIT: The left one must have a screwunder thew glove box top. yo'll need to under the glove box and drop it down to get to it.

The right one has 2 screws under the fuse flap :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Moved to the correct sub forum :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
passenger side: remove the vent by fitting a small flathead in the top and push down to make a small gap, then stick it in the side and prise it off the mountings then with a bit of fiddling it should come out. Then u have to remove the glovebox by removing the 5 retaining screws, 2 on the bottom, 1 inside the glovebox and 2 at the top (with the cover open) then you should see the 3 screws holding the housing in place, 2 behind the vent and one where the corner of the lovebox is.

Driver side: remove the vent like above, then remove the fuse box cover to expose the 2 screws at the bottom, remove them and the 2 behind the vent and there u have it.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thankyou Laura and Clutch, very helpful!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts