All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
would anyone know, how to take the cover off the dashboard to take the leds from behind the switches for the heat temperature, fan speed and direction, mine have all blown an ive seen what the blue led lights look like, very smart looking:thumbs_up: , but i have had a small glance at it, an cant get at them,

Please help me:)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
This should help you:

first remove the air recirulation control k*ob off (that slider in the middle!) then prise off the cover using a flathead screwdriver, you will now gain access to 2 screws. You then have to remove the vents to get acess to the other 2 retaining screws.

To remove the vents get a small flat head screwdriver, face the vent fully down and slip it in the top, carefully prise downward and it will dislocate out of place leaving a gap of a bout 3mm, insert the screwdriver into the right hand side of the vent and prise it off the mounting and then you should just be able to pull it out.

Then remove the centre kn*b, rear window heater and hazard button, they should just prise off but be careful not to break them. once all this is removed you will be able to unscrew the 4 retaining screws located behind the vents and recirulation control. withdraw the centre console, and unclip all the connectors etc, now its just a case of undoing any screws and clips holding the plastic panel onto the control panel circuit board.

Just let me know if you need any more help :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate, i had tooken the cover off the air intake switch below the kn*bs for the heating, but wasnt able to get anywhere alse after, lastnight, was to cold lol, so ill have a go later on to see what happens, ill post up a comment when i get her sorted, cheers mate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts