All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
First post, so not sure how this all works yet!
I bought my son a 2010 1.2 SXI Eco Corsa D last year and I've noticed that none of the three heating controls in the dashboard illuminate. I've searched online and seen various threads on this and I suspect it's a blown fuse as all three lights are out, but it's not clear to me which one.
Would appreciate any help/suggestions you can give.
Many thanks,
Nigel!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi there, cant really be much help on this, are all the other dash lights working?, fuse 45 on mine is for the heater but that isn't much use, that prob works....it could possibly be a fibre optic link, where they have one bulb to illuminate them all, if not could you take a bulb holder out and test bulb and see if there is any power there, i believe there is a control on the right side of the steering on the dash for turning the dash lights up and down...maybe try that, i think all the fuses are in the fuse box under the bonnet, bight be worth running through them all with a circuit tester make sure there live both sides and none live one side only indicating a blown fuse.......from Fred in Essex.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fred
Yes, all the other interior dash lights are working fine, it's just the three at the bottom that aren't. I'll try a circuit tester on the fuses under the bonnet to see if I can find a blown one and if not, I think I'll have to pull the control unit out (which I was hoping to avoid).
Cheers

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yes don't forget there is a small cover in the fuse box with fuses under that cover, it might be a connector pulled out behind the dash...dont forget when you test the fuses have the circuit turned on, i.e. ignition or sidelights etc...
Fred....

Thanks Fred
Yes, all the other interior dash lights are working fine, it's just the three at the bottom that aren't. I'll try a circuit tester on the fuses under the bonnet to see if I can find a blown one and if not, I think I'll have to pull the control unit out (which I was hoping to avoid).
Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.