All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2001 Corsa comfort last month so thought I might register here. My new pride and joy! :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
dont take this the wrong way but i actually like that i only say it like that cause i aint a fan on the C's but thats nice

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know my dad is a good dealer :) 1.2 which is good for insurance for me as i'm 17 just passed my test on wednesday, and about 90,000. tax and mot ran out end of oct so i had to get that, but still a bargain! :)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
has that photo been 'shopped in any way? something about it doesn't look right to me lol

is a nice car though, love the colour

·
Registered
950 Posts
has that photo been 'shopped in any way? something about it doesn't look right to me lol

is a nice car though, love the colour
I know what your saying!:shocked:

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Welcome! car is great! big fan of the C's!!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
hmm the light is coming from the other side.. however looks as if a flash was on with the camera.. so that would mean no shadow..

interesting point about the lights, passenger looks different to drivers! although could just be the light, also not complete black seal around the passenger light, but that could be down to poor pixels on poor camera... bonnet and wing gap is a bit hazy..

interesting lol :D

got a pic of the car now>?

·
Registered
178 Posts
this looks dodgy as poot! headlights are different and it just seems dodgy, you photoshopped this? i'd like to see more pics tbh :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
heyyy, no I haven't photoshopped it just covered up the numberplate! and it may just be the camera, i used my SLR and the flash was on so yeah. ill post some more photos :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts