All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all im new to allcorsa as you can see. ive just bought these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=110113889846&rd=1&rd=1

i couldnt resist at such a cheap price! now their 17's ET40 i reckon that i need to grind my arches. ive not fitted them yet and was wondering how i grind the arches as i have no idea how to! im also a little worried about the width. their 7" wide n ive got a feling they will rub on my shocks! help anyone?

Dave

·
Registered
476 Posts
hey and welcome and they are nice wheels and bloody cheap and tbh my mate had 17s and lowerd 40mm and was ok didnt need arches done so i think you sould be ok unles your car is lowered quite a bit

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Might have a bit of trouble with the offset but stick them on and try them before you start worrying about grinding the arches down.

·
Registered
801 Posts
5 spoke, 14" alloys, started to refurb them but then got bored so they are sat in the garage at the moment gathering dust. Would look quite nice if someone had the time to polish up the face of the alloy, as the face is alloy and the inner bits are in polished black.

lol - Also have a smooth boot panel for £15 if you want it, another corsa item gathering dust in the garage.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
They are gorgeous wheels but like mmvcorsa129 said above you'll have troubles

I have 17's on my corsa B lowered 40mm and they are spot on but you have to have the ET right or as close to as poss! my ET is 49

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wher can i get et 49 from im finding it so hard! do u reckon i would get away with these wheels if i grind the arches?

·
Registered
801 Posts
You might not need to grind them, I sanded mine down, less mess - Took a bit of elbow grease but was less mess than grinding!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
5 spoke, 14" alloys, started to refurb them but then got bored so they are sat in the garage at the moment gathering dust. Would look quite nice if someone had the time to polish up the face of the alloy, as the face is alloy and the inner bits are in polished black.

Any pics stu?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts