All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted this post on this thread due to the fact that my car is telling me that it is an electrical problem! Hope this is the right thread!

I have a 1.0 Corsa b and I am currently having a problem with the way it runs when the engine gets warmed up.

My Corsa B only has 49000 miles and is in really good condition but when I get it warmed up the engine begins to create a flat spot as I drive and there is one when its cold but is not as bad.

When I put my foot to the floor the car sounds like the engine is going to die out and then suddenly picks up Revs!

Please someone help me? Shame to put this car down if we can't fix it!

Recently changed all the sensors on the car changed even the knock sensor, going to have a look at the fuel injectors next, please please help!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Are all your threads for the same fault? Also, be more descriptive in your thread titles in future please as per forum rules.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I am just looking for some answers

Are all your threads for the same fault? Also, be more descriptive in your thread titles in future please as per forum rules.
The reason I re-posted this thread is because I was told it was on the wrong section, so obviously I would not get the right answers, therefore it has been posted on here!

And a non working car just before my next birthday and probably some more kit for the car will render the presents useless :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts