All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I need some help please my mate told me that my brake lights were out yesterday checked the bulbs and the are fine. Checked the fuse think is number 21 for brake lights thats fine aswell everything else works fine ?

dose anyone have any ideas why they wont work ? If not will have to take it to a garage later.

Any help would be great.

Stew.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I fixed the problem with the lights. I took the switch if the brake pedal and tryed a paper clip to short it to make sure the lights were ok and they were so replaced the switch cleaned connectors and everyting works ok now. Needed to replace indicator bulb as that was not working all the time.

Also had another problem with the car wheels. Got the wheels balanced and the tracking done as the steering wheel vibrated aroung 60-70mph only cost me £15 which i thought was good. Drove the car off and it was even worse than before. tryed to let it settle in abit and no joy so I though it could be something wrong with the bushes at the front took wheels off last night to find that the spacer rings for alloys were on wrong way round and one wasnt sat properly fitted wheels and vibrating stopped. They wheels were balanced just not put on properly.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i had that problem wit all my bk lights, i couldnt work out why it was doin it then i figured out i had a dodgy block connector, took it out and did bullet connections now its fine

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Wrong kinda bulbs? I did it before lol

Put single filament in brake/rear lights so my dash lit up when i braked cos it was shorting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts