All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, wrong time for this, well last week I had my car in bodyshop not even sure if this guy did half he said he did or not, however he does claim to of gone threw my fuses to find faulty one, just thought Id add this as might help. Nothing else has been change.

So as above, the heater doesn't work again, it did this last week and after a fiddle on temp, direction of air flow etc put it back to normal speed and it worked. But not its totally dead, only works on level, speed, 4.

any ideas thankx?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hi there, Merry Christmas...it's almost certain that its something to do with the resistor pack, i think it's inside the heater box but not certain, it will prob have to be renewed...its a classic sign, what happens is on full speed the resistors are bypassed...on the other speeds it goes through the resistors...you could try wriggling a few wires around under the dash...it's very unlikely to be the switch or motor....or fuses....good luck from Fred in Essex.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Fred, Merry Christmas to you too and thankx.

It went off last week but after a mess around with switches it was ok, had feeling itd go again. I will see if I can get to any wires, its moody when problems come one after another!

But makes sense, as 4th speed is working fine. did same last time too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.