All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any way i can get into the car without a locksmith and without damaging anything?, or do i have to smash a window because ive locked my corsa b with the keys inside :S

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which part do i need to push in hard?...do i just push it reli hard and it will open?

i tried locksmiths, none can come down :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still no luck :(

stupid previous owner said they would send the spare key through the post :(...never did :(...

might be lucky tho, i may be covered through green flag through my brother and dads membership so going to see if they can come and open my car...

hate it when things like these happen, i left the key in the car and just locked the doors manually, lol :S

·
Registered
390 Posts
force the windon down with a very large screwdriver/metal bar

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Cut a tennis ball in half, press it over the lock and try and pop the lock that way..
That doesnt work, more likely to dent the car.

There is ways to get in but as I dont really know lynx69 I dont fancy teaching him how to get into corsas.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Dont worry that way doesnt work anyway, think there was a dicussion about it on here actually.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, don't worry i understand, you can trust me really, im not your local theif :p

finally had to get the RAC down, they used a suction thingy to get it open :D...well ive learnt a lesson today lol

wel i know a way that involves a wire hanger, it worked on a mates civic, but i didnt want to try it as i didnt wanna break anything lol.

I scraped paint off my boot lock surround, trying to open it :( only colour coded it 3 days ago :( lol

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Get your self a set of slim jims, handy for a bit of TWOCing at the weekends LOL

·
Registered
163 Posts
I had to smash my window when I locked my keys in my car, i was miles away from home so no-one could help me :(

its happend twice now :(

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Luckily mines remote central locking done by a keyfob :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
after working for a garage i no how to do it. but not without the right (unexpected) piece of equipment which means u can get ito the car without any damage

not guna promote it on forums tho lol

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
after working for a garage i no how to do it. but not without the right (unexpected) piece of equipment which means u can get ito the car without any damage

not guna promote it on forums tho lol
Said unexpected piece of equipment is a hammer ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts