All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

First just would like to say thank you for my birthday message. :)

Now, I have noticed for the last couple of weeks that when it rains there is a lot of water on the floor of the car behind the drivers seat. I have ruled out being a hole underneath as I soaked as much of the water as I could and didnt drive the car all weekend, it rained a lot and again there is a puddle of water. I have inspected the interior of the car, I cant find any wet patch, the ceiling is bone dry so are the seats and the sides, so where is it coming from? Any ideas? Thanks in advance :shakehands:

·
Registered
3 Posts
leaky car

I suspect it is coming from the pedal box. If you pull the carpet back from under the pedals and check to see if it's wet. I had the same problem last year. I fixed it with a £5 tube of sealant.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
That thread is about a different car

·
Banned
90 Posts
water appearing on drivers side floor and behind seat

basically, the answer will most likely be the brake servo seal leaking, i had this problem and the car was soaking...once i sealed it the water stopped getting in, plus you need to pull the carpet back and seal behind the pedals..there is a tutorial for this on the site..basically, remove wipers, then scuttle panel and scuttle seal, battery, long rubber seal along engine bay, wiper washer bottle then seal around the brake servo seal..to gain access to the bottom of it stick a brush with sealant thru the small black drainage flap,,..inside remove seat (torx), remove electrical lead under seat, remove seatbelt retainer bolt and long black plastic door trim, side trim right side under the dash, pull carpet back , dry out the car and seal everywhere behind the pedals...took me 3 hours, cost £5, good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.