All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, I need all of your advice I can get!

I have got a black corsa, and I have made a few changes. I have added an exhasut trim instead of a new back box since it only cost £25 from halfords.
However, is there anyway to make the car sound loud, since it is so quiet?!

Also, I have added a panasonic head unit, connected to a 12" kenwood subwoofer. I have out in blue ice headlight bulbs which i got from ebay for about £7 and they look really good! I had the bonnet resprayed aswell for £120 since there were a couple of dents i had to fill.

However, there car is only a 1 litre, and this needs improving. Also, does anybody know how I can mod the car with say alloys, tints etc for relatively cheap? Would going to a scrapyard be worthwhile?

If anyone wants pics just give me your email since I cant seem to get them onto this thread.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
alloys at a scrappy go for about£80
dont know if is possible on your shape but you might be able to crill the airbox but i dont know if its the same buy a K&N panel

start a project thread aswel mate

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If i were to drill the air box, would this make the car sound louder? Also, do u know how to attach pics onto messages? I have pics I want to put up of the car

·
Registered
76 Posts
i dont think exhaust trims make car any louder. as said drill your air box. or get a staight trough pipe and loose the middle sillencer, i believe this will make a difference

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
if you want it louder buy a full back box or get a cat back system.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive had a look at air filters, but tbh I dont have £40 to spare, and I dont fancy drilling my current air filter as that will look bad. I shter some way I can change my current filter so that the car sounds louder and I dont have to spend too much money ?Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts