All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, my name is Chris, and I recently moved to Uk (Plymouth) with my Opel Corsa. The car is the same as the one in this picture I found on internet: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Opel_Corsa_rear_20080111.jpg

I need to put beam benders on my lights. I bought them on the ferry from Roscoff to Plymouth for 10 euros, but I haven't understood anything in the instructions.

Can somebody help me, describing where to put these beam benders, or does somebody have a pictures of a corsa with bean benders on it?

Of course, my car does not need beam benders from Uk to rest of Europe, but from the rest of europe to Uk, because my car is a left hand drive.

Please help me,
Thank you,
Chris

P.s. do you know where I can buy a "Caution: left hand drive" sticker? I don't have idea...

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
hey bud, easiest way is like this. wait till its dark, park 1metre from a wall, turn your lights on dipped beam. place the stickers on the lights untill the triangle part reflected onto the wall looks like a flat line. stick them on there. as for lhd sticker, try ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts