All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a vauxhall corsa easytronic manufactured in 2001. Unfortunately when switch it on, a big F sign comes on. A technician came to see the car and diagnosed that there is a problem with the clutch actuator.

Can some one please advice me on how to overcome this problem?

How much money should I be looking at to get this problem fixed?

Thanks

Balazi

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi have have the same problem with my corsa cdti easytronic.and was told it was the actuator I have done some research on the net and found a company that will rebuild them has the are prorammed to your car and a second hand one will not work they said they would rebuild it for 225+vat the compoany is called ecutesting.com give them a bell and they will help you

·
Registered
2 Posts
forgot to add that i was also told it was the crankshaft sensor so might try and change that first.because the car ran fine the day before come to start it next morning and the dreaded flashing f still waiting for my mate with a tech 2 to have a look will keep you posted

·
Registered
136 Posts
You both need to get it connected to a Tech 2 before doing anything.
The letter "F" will appear if ANY fault is present like a crankshaft sensor failure, don't go jumping in (cos you expect the worst) to getting a clutch actuator replaced when you might not need it. When I had my easytronic it was thrashed to within an inch of its life regularly:eek:, if any clutch actuator should have gone it should have been that one, but guess what.......it didn't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts