All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have done the paperclip test twice to check and make sure i wrote the codes down correctly but i can only find what two of these mean, i have a 1.6 16v (x16xe)

I have blacked the egr valve off, fitted a powerbox inlet, removed the sai pump, fitted a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold.

The car has been running ruff since i fitted the new powerbox. I was not sure weather it was the breathers were causing it so i have checked as best i could to see if they are right but no one who has a powerbox seems to have posted any good pictures of where they all go, but i did the paperclip test and this is what come up. Could any of these be making the car run ruff, it runs fine on start up, but when it heats up and i stop at a set of traffic lights the eml come on and stays on till i switch off and start again and get stop for a short amount of time, any idea's what could be wrong?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
No idea on codes, but sounds like warm
Air is being sucked in, and that's causing your issue

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, why would it be doing that? Leak in the inlet or throttle body? Or something else, I've checked for leaks by spraying carb cleaner over all the joins and there's a slight change in revs and sound when it hits one part of the throttle body, so im going to tighten up all the bolts and get another gasket from Vauxhall again and see if that sorts it. But any other ideas would help just in case its not that, cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts