All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

got a corsa but need to do some paint repair on the rear bumper im not sure off the exact colour of my car. Anyone know how i can find this out? Its green but i know vauxhall have more than just the one shade.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
is it that turquoisey green colour mate? If it is its called caribic blue.

·
Registered
211 Posts
There should be a wee plaque when you lift the bonnet.

It should have a number then L on it.

For example mine is 10L, which is Glacier White IIRC.

·
Registered
317 Posts
lol bit of a bump that but it should be 247, opel/vauxhall are just 3 numbers, starsilver is 157 flame red is 547 etc

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Hey Can Anyone Help Me Find Out Mine The Code I Got Was z247
You might want to check that that's actually your colour code, and not an identifier for something else... It doesnt look like a colour code (having the letter at the beginning) and it doesnt match up with any known vauxhall pain from 1993 - 2001. Double check, or get a picture of your VIN plate at the front of your engine bay and show us on here

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
I think mine is 20U 12

any ideas what it's called ??

Cheers
is this on your C?? if it is im nto sure if these colour codes will be the same...

if its the same as a B then that would tally up to "20A/24L,20U: Aruba Blue Met [Bertone] (99-)"

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes it's on my C.. it is a blue but not sure yet which one .

When you say Aruba Blue Met does the Met stand for metallic as it is not a metallic but it is a solid colour

On the vin plate that has OPEL at the top of it it has Y 20A XXII on the bottom line and on the front vin plate it has 20U

Cheers

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
well, 20A would also refer to that same colour code, so yes... but you are correct in assuming met means metallic... are you 100% sure its not metallic? sometimes its just a faint hint of a sparkle under the paint... i wasnt really aware that you could get a C from the factory without metallic paint... is it not standard?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts