All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
think its the back door cards he means kingsizeriz. I have done this to replace my grey coloured ones to black. Can't remember everything i did but here is a rough guide:

Take off the panels in the boot as kingsizeriz mentioned as this gives you better access to the rear card and its tucked in behind the boot panel anyway. Then get a flat screwdriver and put it down the gap between window and card at the top and starting from 1 end work your way to the other wedging it out as its fixed to the car with those white plug things. then down by the door there is a plastic panel - undo the bolt nearest the rear card as the card goes under that plastic panel. Then I think the last screw is down by the folding macanism of the rear bench. Once allscrews etc are out its just a case of wiggling the card out.

Dunno if I have been very clear or remembered all the areas where it is fixed on but i'm sure someone on here can add to my description or something and it'll give you a rough idea anyway. Was ages ago that i did it :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just a quick note, please try and make your thread title a bit more descriptive.
It helps you get help, and helps others search for relevant threads :thumbs_up: .

·
Registered
224 Posts
hi

i put speakers in my my panels yesterday, and it is a bit of a b!!!h. in the end i gave up trying to take it out and just drilled through with a hole cutter, just leave at least 8" from where the card joins to your door frame, because that is where your safety belt is. plus you might find it easier to undo the two screws in the little black bracket and fold your back seat forward and it will give you more room to play with. and then once you have your speaker hole just slot the cable though the bottom (you want to get a flat blade screwdriver and lift the card a fraction so you can push the cable through) connect your speakers and then screw them in.

jobs a good in 40mins or so.

any probs mate and post me and i will run through it better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.