All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are the first shots of my corsa about a year ago after I removed the ripspeed alloys and 3d lexarse lights (but to my shame put on standard ones)...Ecka also put in the lowering springs from the old corsa and added a laguna splitter...

Some pics of the corsa more recently after changing the wheels to white, standard side repeaters and sri strips...

We then decided to fit the gsi kit we bought for a bargain price...

Ecka bought me a set of bucket seats and sparco harnesses to complete the interior look ;)

Well here are the pics of the kit once painted...going to keep the sri badges so it is still a sleeper, think it looks good anyway :lol:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then it was time to start the GSI conversion...

Cheeze doing the wiring for us...

Here are the progress pics of the engine conversion…

The GSI Engine on Ecka's work truck…

All that's left on the GSI...

1.2 Out…

The Corsa with No engine…

The start of the GSI conversion…

All bolted in…

And the most recent pics of the corsa painted and gsi'd!

Some pics courtesy of Turbopower of modify-scotland...

The opel badge is now a vauxhall badge, the opel one flew off a few nights ago while Ecka was returning from doing the nova...

Hope you like, comments welcome!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bad news however is someone hit the drivers side in road rage at a roundabout, so there is a fair bash on her, as well as that someone smashed the rear 1.4 window at the weekend so nt having much luck!! Hoping to keep her for a good while yet and get another shell and transfer as much as I can onto the car from this corsa :D

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
love it mate, i would suggest some nice rear mud flaps, give it that rally look i just love white b's!!!!

maybe remove red SRi door strip?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
love it mate, i would suggest some nice rear mud flaps, give it that rally look i just love white b's!!!!

maybe remove red SRi door strip?
Thanks for the comments!

I have some standard mudflaps on her now since those pics were taken, and Im stubborn and want to keep my strips on her as it is ace for fooling people!! :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks ace - this was in project section of CS wasn't it - i'm sure i saw it on there and recognised it in your sig from modify scotland last night
It sure was, just a shame she dont really look as clean any longer :eek:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I can't help but think the back end of all corsa's needs lowered about 10mm more than the fronts, 40mm front -> 50mm rears... must just be me :)

Looks well though! I have a soft spot for GSi's ;)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I can't help but think the back end of all corsa's needs lowered about 10mm more than the fronts, 40mm front -> 50mm rears... must just be me :)

Looks well though! I have a soft spot for GSi's ;)
I know what you mean there, think it would look a bit odd from the side though.

Anyway nice car, I would just take the SRi bumpstrips and badges off, but that is personal opinion.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol thanks for all the comments folks :D

And they are staying lol they kind of cover the dent on the side a bit more! lol

There is a slight gap under the light but this is as my boyfriend did all the kit himself and it was bought as accident damaged for a VERY cheap price, so was damaged there, he did his best to cover the cracks etc but has come out well for the price I paid! :D:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep have to say I love my badge too!!

Got entire GSI donor car for £200

And the GSI Kit (inc spoiler and dials) for £80 :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts