All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
please help water leaking into passanger footwell

hi i have a 54 plate corsa energy i just bought i noticed other day water was leaking in passenger footwell then i noticed WATER EXPANSION TANK was empty so i topped it up 3 days ago and now it is empty i can see the drips coming from underneath the car under timing belt side what could this be please :palm: thanks for any help

·
Banned
90 Posts
if it's the heater matrix leaking there is a good tutorial on here with pictures...if not try this...the water pump is located next to the timing chain, i 'd check the hoses for leaks first...there is a good couple of videos on you tube on how to change the water pump..make sure you buy the correct one..as there are 2 types..1 has the screw on metal adaptor (probably plastic on your car, and easy to break)...into water pump that connects to the hose..also when you change it it normally disturbs the timing cover gasket, i'd replace that as well..if the radiator drain plug dosent turn, dont force it, as it will snap and your in trouble... attempt to drain coolant from the hoses but the hose clips can be a pain to get at..good luck...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.