All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im kelly, i have a 1.4 corsa. i havnt had it long so havnt done much to it, i have debadged it, removed door strips, changed rear lights, put new exhaust on, and new M3 mirrors, also started sprayin interior. i have alot of ideas for my car next is goin to be new wheels then bodykit then everything colour coded. the car isnt lookin fantastic at the min but its gettin there slowly, im happy to listen to any ideas other members may have that will make it look good. please dont laugh as another corsa site one of the members decided to rip it which was a little uncalled for, anyway here she is....

thats my car this is me......

hope you like

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
yeahhhh the car is alright too ;) know which bodywork I'm more interested in though :laugh:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
lol fair enough, my car needs more attention to her bodywork than i do tho
haha that told me!

Welcome to the site an I'm sure if you stick around we can give you sound advice to get that car looking great :thumbs_up:

No **** are you from Aylesbury.....

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
looks alright, should of kept standard rear lights though. get some cesaro vauxhall alloys in black, there the nuts!

haha i looked at your first pic of you an your black shoes blended in with the floor, for a second i thought you had no toes :S

:welcome: as well lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
please dont laugh as another corsa site one of the members decided to rip it which was a little uncalled for,
:laugh: :laugh: sorry about that :laugh:

personal opinion. on that site its well known for slating on this site i will give u constructive critism.

as in the car looks a tadge tacky. it just shoulds boy racer just turned 17 with hallfords vouchers for bday.

im sure youl find lots of useful tips on this site :welcome:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Your car looks nice so far, im not a fan of lexus light TBH but thats due to personal taste :) Plus i would colour code the mirrors, think that would suit it better.

What kit are you planning to get?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
my missus is just great cheers ant ;) Better than any other girl in the world :)

being nice aint illegal :D

and my missus lives in the same town as our new girl here :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
good little starter heres what i recon you should do:

colour code or go gsi allround
lower
tint all windows
angel eyes on the front
smooth boot
get rid of the lexus and put in some others

thats all i can think of at the moment what you more intrested in??

ice or bodywork or engin???

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Nice car it's the same colour as mine :) And mine looked exactly like that about a month ago minus the exhaust.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts