All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. my first thread :D

Guess i better post up what i drive..

used to have a corsa C, sold that not long ago, and now drive a BMW. here are pictures of my cars :D

OLD CORSA:

NEW BMW

comments welcome

Martin

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
lee ban him! wtf are you doing? :laugh:, your corsa was smart mate, would never sell up for a beamer :(

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a ban? thats quick i only been here 53 seconds :eek:

its a 318, with the M sports kit - so it looks exactly like a 320 ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive just got a message from "ADMIN" calling me a prick and telling me to **** off....

·
Registered
497 Posts
Nice cars you've got/had there. What did you do with your corsa's interior? Did you mount a screen in the dash yourself? I assume it's a screen.......lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice cars you've got/had there. What did you do with your corsa's interior? Did you mount a screen in the dash yourself? I assume it's a screen.......lol
yer i made it myself mate :D

ps2 in glove box :dance:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
2 very nice cars. Remember seeing that gold one on Corsa-C a while back.

Regarding the PM from 'Admin'. I can assure you it wasn't from me and will be looking into the matter.

You are more than welcome to the site and I hope you can offer a worthwhile input for the site and it's members.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Very very nice, and i see you know your car audio aswell, not no cheap crap sub, RE is the daddys! i have an RE HC12 is that the SE12?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very very nice, and i see you know your car audio aswell, not no cheap crap sub, RE is the daddys! i have an RE HC12 is that the SE12?
Na. its sort of an SX... well the SX12's are 2ohm DVC's. i had a type RF X6 amp pumpin a proven 1100wrms @ 2ohm @14.4volts. so i asked if they'd make me a custom 4ohm DVC version, and they said yes. so its a one off lol.

now it can be wired to put the 2ohm load on the amp. People say rockford gear can be wired down to 1ohm, but id rather not chance it, a lot of money down the pan if it overheats!!

Yer i had the diamond HEX s600s comps running from directed 2400, that werent cheap either at about £1000.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
would never sell up for a beamer :(
Are you mad dearing! id sell any corsa for a beamer. Especially one like that. I love the lenso's on your corsa suited it well, where did you get the money to buy that bm? lol you must of killed somebody for it.

Corsa j have you got all your ice up and running now then?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i got the corsa standard, and did everything to it in a year. then i just enjoyed it. i carried on working hard, but not throwing much at the corsa (just bits n bobs to keep it in shape) then i realised i could get a BM lol. was a bit worried about insurance at 20, but its not too bad.

Yeah i had in my head the car i wanted, i didnt even know if half the parts actually existed lol. the moment i saw the gunmetal deepdish rims, i had to buy them

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Well i envy both your cars, especially the BMW as i want one! lol so i might have to kill you :) You planning an install for the beamer?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts