All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So what do you guys do to unwind? I like to hurl myself off stuff on a bike.

Eg:

No hander over a large gap: http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5561/meblandfordnohanderxv8.jpg

A proper suicide no hander: http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7994/mesuicideqs9.jpg

Hurling myself off. (Land in the bottom right hand corner of the pic where it slopes away): http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9428/medoingevansye2.png

And of course, progression doesn't come without "off moments", especially when learning no handers:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Computers, Computer Games, Movies (comes with working in a cinema lol), tv shows (24, family guy, american dad, Prison break and heaps of others), Music and used to play alot of Basketball but just follow the NBA now as i don't have room for a hoop with living in a flat lol.

Joanne keeps me pretty busy aswell :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
im a dj but i work part time in comet, but i hope to be leaving that brain dead job by summer and doing graphic design part time, plus im doin a degree in it

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
BMX (park, street, trails), motorcross, my girlfriend, cars (obviously), beer, clubbing, music (listening and producing for a few MCs i know)
thats about me pretty much.

GOLDSXI: where was that photo taken of you doing the suicide no hander? it looks like our old trails from years ago near my house lol.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Well obviously my car, my girlfriend (not really a hobby but she takes up all my time and money), uni, computer games, watching movies

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
My car, football (watching and playing), xbox 360, music, DJing, clubbing, beer

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well, we have a couple of horses which my daughter showjumps ( -corsa- on here) so I spend a lot of time helping to look after them, Ones been lame for a few months (find out if she is sound tonight) and the other ones a bit of a nut job and really needs a more experienced rider than I am so I've not ridden since xmas.

I've done a bit of off roading in my Pajero as well over the last few years - trying to avoid this now as it always damages the car :(

I've got a Kawasaki ZX6R (Ninja) also which is road legal, but I've got a track day or two lined up this year for Llandow in S Wales next month for definate.

I've also got a startup business making custom vinyl clipping and brushing templates for horses which is a bit of a hobby, but hopefully will turn into a bit more at some stage.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
So what do you guys do to unwind? I like to hurl myself off stuff on a bike.
specialized big hit? are you made of money lol. thats worth more than alot of peoples car on here

i was really into biking but sold my speciliazed p3 to get something a bit more reliable.

havent found anything yet tho

·
Registered
22 Posts
I used to race BMX and MTB downhill. Gave it up some time ago cos of all the injuries.

Race RC cars now...10th off road, touring and 12th. Going to be focusing more on touring now though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts