All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from Random, post holiday stuff in here.

For those looking for cheap holidays, try www.icelolly.com :thumbs_up:

Reactions: steve85

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Thats where i found where im going! its pretty good! only thing you have to remember is on top of that price you have to pay baggage fees usually £30, travel insurance normally a tenner each, and transfers, normally £15 each way. so add and extra £80 to be safe! So i found some for £92 being a tight git and wondered who wants to come!?!? :D so its under £200! all in!

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Going to Poland again next month.
Flight from Glasgow to Berlin then bus from Berlin to Poznan.
Prices excluding the bus (so flights and hotel for 4 x nights) is only £115 so not bad.

Cheap Vodka, cheap steaks and stunning Polish girls. Win, win and more win.

Just need to watch out for the Neo Nazi skinhead gangs...

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
not as good as 7 nights 3* all inclusive including flights and hotel for £92 lol.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
:laugh:

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Of course. why not? we will put money on anything! just sayin' its a good price thats all.

You angry ginger scottish *******.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Going to Poland again next month.
Flight from Glasgow to Berlin then bus from Berlin to Poznan.
Prices excluding the bus (so flights and hotel for 4 x nights) is only £115 so not bad.

Cheap Vodka, cheap steaks and stunning Polish girls. Win, win and more win.

Just need to watch out for the Neo Nazi skinhead gangs...
Stunning Polish girls you say? Where do I sign?

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
The Polish guys got pissed off the last time we were there in the club. They're all built like monsters with skinheads so as soon as someone different looking walks in with a different accent all the girls start to get really interested. That doesn't go down well with the local guys though who got a bit Jelly the last time

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I find the Canary Islands are by far my favourite Holiday destinations so far. Been 5 times now, twice to Tenerife, and once each to Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, and Fuertaventura. If you book to go around this time of year, you can get all inclusive for around £230, and the weather is still lovely.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Off to Zagreb, Croatia on Monday. Went to Split in Croatia last summer with Soph and it was absolutely stunning, just an all round great holiday.

This time round it's for a week long piss up, around 50 of us in total :D Zagreb isn't meant to be as nice as the southern part of Croatia, but that's not really what we go for lol.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
I am going no where this year as I am a grump... might have something to do with the other half going to Barbados with her family and not inviting me...

may just **** off to Portugal for a few weeks and see how she likes it!

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
due to me going to africa in september i didntbthink i could afford anythingvelse but if can get something like brad has found i'd be tempted

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Got back saturday night. can honestly say, best holiday i've had in agees was absolutely epic. met some amazing people had an amazing time. seriously it was too good!

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Post about it in some more threads IMO

Reactions: Coleman

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
sorry thought this was the holiday thread **** me. shit your on my case too much mark, getting boring now, thought you would have gone through the change by now but your clearly still having periods.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts