163 Posts
LMAO

Just not a fan of beer, makes me sick after 1 pint :eek:

Southern comfort & coke any nice??

I'm going away on the 24th anyways :cool:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea Southern Comfort and Morgans spice are also good.

I don't have anytime off work to take apart from my week off next week but thats for Joannes 20th so thats me out

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Im heading down to Devon for a long weekend on the 26th, and then to Lanzarote in October :) cant wait

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Give me a Magners and ice anyday

Oh and im heading down to Croyde Bay, for a bit of camping and sun (hopefully), sea, sand and getting drunk. Im going with my girlfriend, my mum and her boyfriend and there friends, its a yearly thing now, so much fun

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Give me a Magners and ice anyday

Oh and im heading down to Croyde Bay, for a bit of camping and sun (hopefully), sea, sand and getting drunk. Im going with my girlfriend, my mum and her boyfriend and there friends, its a yearly thing now, so much fun
i have no idea where thaat is. i really should tho seeing as its the neighbouring county lol

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
i have no idea where thaat is. i really should tho seeing as its the neighbouring county lol
LOL well its north devon, near Barnstaple, really nice place when the sun is shining :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I'm off to Newquay, Cornwall 21st-28th July with 7 other lads, then Magaluf with 5 lads September 17th!:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts