Haven't posted on here for ages :eek:

Sorry guys n gals, How are we all?

Cleaned n Polished my poor old neglected car today! lol
Think I've done a grand job if i must say so myself :thumbs_up: :laugh:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Recognise the car or me?! lol If its me, godknows how coz you live miles from me :laugh:

Still on the hunt for new alloys, had trouble with a set from halfords, still waiting for the refund! :(

Maybe de-badgeing when i get around to it, i dont have much time or money on my hands for many mods.

Liking it simple, sexy n sleek tho :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monster service was due 350miles ago! Thats a major priority tbh. Also gotta have 2 new tyres fitted tonight...gonna set me back £80 :(

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Hey hollie! long time no see! glad to see ya back, and the car is looking great!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just needs the back bumper colourcoding to finish it off.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Get the haynes manual, you could do the service yourself.:thumbs_up: . Why new alloys I think they look good on your car, something different. Debage it, fully could code and lower it, will finish the car off imo.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sell the lexus lights put standard ones back on and then put alittle bit towards getting the back bumper colour coded :) damn i think thats a mighty idea :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
nice tindy car you got there! Personally i would colour code the bumpers because mine dont have it done and i wish they did and if you de badge the back is just makes it look alot smoother! Loving the corsa C wheels on it tho :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Cheapest and most effective mod is a good old wash and polish :thumbs_up:
Something which mine is in desperate need of.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts