Model - Civic Type R (EP3)
Engine - 2.0 16v vtec
Mileage - 81500
Price - 4699

Location - Stoke-on-Trent
Contact phone number - 07929183794
Contact email address - [email protected]

General information -

Before we start, I will consider a part exchange for a 2005 onwards (£30 tax) Corsa C 1.3 CDTI, SXI model, value up to £2500 and cash to me, or a 1.4 SRi same kind of age will be considered. As that is what I am after once it is sold :)

Advert -

Honda Civic Type R (EP3 shape) in Satin Silver, 2004 54 reg, 3 door, 2.0 16v Vtec engine currently on 81,500 miles (used daily so this will rise), 6 speed manual. MOT'd until end of Sept 2013, taxed until end of August 2013, fully HPI clear. Usual facelift Type R spec including updated front valance, headlights/rear lights, front seats plus numerous changes mechanically. In very good condition, a very reliable and completely dependable car! FSH and service book present, loads of additional history/receipts inc the original purchase receipt, so lots of paperwork and service history for the car.

The car has had some subtle changes/modifications as follows:

- Magnex Cat-Back stainless exhaust system, 6x4" Oval Tailpipe, unsilenced B pipe
- Eibach Sportline -45/-35mm front/rear uprated lowering springs
- DME rear adjustable camber arms
- Eibach front adjustable camber bolts
- SuperPro caster increase polybushes
- Fast Road Set Up (camber and alignment, new track rod ends, new ball joints)
- JVC CD player
- OEM Honda Front Component Speakers Upgrade
- Autoleads Head Unit Fascia, ISO loom and 8AWG Amp Wiring kit
- Debadged excluding Type R badges
- Red Brake Calipers
- Pressed Number Plates
- Aero Front Wipers
- Tailor made Black with Black and Red trimming Honda Civic Type R floor mats front and rear
- Honda Civic Cill Protectors

So as you can see, nothing silly, just nice additions to make the car that little bit different and both look and sound far nicer.

This car is and always has been Well maintained and looked after. Absolutely loads of maintenance for peace of mind whilst in my ownership alone. To give you an idea... NGK laser iridium spark plugs, oil changes every 7000 miles maximum (currently running Shell Helix 5w/40 fully synth, previously ran on Fuchs Titan Pro S and Supersyn, but I find the Shell oil makes the engine much more quiet and smooth!), coolant fully flushed and refreshed with Honda Type 2, 6 tyres since my ownership, new sump nuts and washers every oil change, new wipers all round, gearbox fluid recently changed with Honda MTF, brake fluid changed with Honda DOT4, clutch fluid flushed/changed, regular Honda air and pollen filters, valve clearances checked and adjusted at 71,236 miles, cam chain and tensioner checked, new rocker cover gasket due to the latter, new ball joints fitted, new front brakes, new bulbs. So as you can see, I've not been afraid to spend money keeping it mechanically spot on. I've had the car waxoiled to keep the underside mint also!

The car is in great condition inside and out and drives, performs and handles brilliantly. Bear in mind with the lowering and polybushes it can be a stiff ride on a poor road surface, but a very rewarding car to drive! It was by far the best I viewed. The only points really to mention are a thin scratch approx 5" on the rear drivers quarter done by a small child whilst on holiday, a tiny scuff on the passenger side skirt and the obligatory stone chips at the front which are unavoidable on these cars. All only noticable when you're literally inches from the car. Wheels have been professionally refurbished and powdercoated in metallic silver, however I am having one done again due to an inconsiderate driver making me nudge a kerb, but this will be done before sale so all 4 wheels will be mint. The windscreen has a small chip/crack which has been repaired.

The Car is in Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands. Test drives are not possible without insurance cover for me to see, fully comp only, otherwise you'll have to be a passenger. Sorry, but this is my pride and joy.

Looking for £4699.

===========================================

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.