All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg this lad at work scared the **** out of me today went out in this new car Honda CRX man that thing ****ing shifts !!!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
lighten up and if you want to make those comments i would rather you keep them to your self
To be fair I was joking on, but all I said was I hope it was sensible driving.
If you had turned around and said it was on NSL road and it may have been quick but sensible I wouldnt of had a problem, but from the looks of your response that clearly was not the case.
Anyway I have edited the post to highlight the sarcasm in it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ok calm down guys, Im getting a CRX for my next car, when i save up the money. Cant wait for it!! :) :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To be fair I was joking on, but all I said was I hope it was sensible driving.
If you had turned around and said it was on NSL road and it may have been quick but sensible I wouldnt of had a problem, but from the looks of your response that clearly was not the case.
Anyway I have edited the post to highlight the sarcasm in it :rolleyes:
It was on a open road going near the M1 sooo i dont see a problem with that, Yeah your scarasm on a forum doesnt bother me its yourself looking like a ****

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Ok calm down guys, Im getting a CRX for my next car, when i save up the money. Cant wait for it!! :) :)
get an imported CRX del sol mate, they do a really nice green colour, and the roof is electric on the imports rather than manual lol. 1.6 Vtec IIRC?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
It was on a open road going near the M1 sooo i dont see a problem with that, Yeah your scarasm on a forum doesnt bother me its yourself looking like a ****
Who looking like what? So why does me looking anything bother you anyway? To be fair if you want to continue this just pm me.

So why did you not just say that at the start, instead of getting defensive. Because as long as it was safe no I dont see a problem with it either.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who looking like what? So why does me looking anything bother you anyway? To be fair if you want to continue this just pm me.

So why did you not just say that at the start, instead of getting defensive. Because as long as it was safe no I dont see a problem with it either.
Did i need to explain it in full detial to you? I think its abit stupid booting a crx around on the streets as its a powerful car. Am just letting you know you make a good read being scarstic ''in other words you look like a ****ing ***'' I dont see why you have to do it on a forum? Does it make you feel big or smart i duno :confused:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Did i need to explain it in full detial to you? I think its abit stupid booting a crx around on the streets as its a powerful car. Am just letting you know you make a good read being scarstic ''in other words you look like a ****ing ***'' I dont see why you have to do it on a forum? Does it make you feel big or smart i duno :confused:
I dunno what your meaning to be fair with you, I am sarcastic in everyday life. So I act the same on a forum the way I do normally. To be honest with you I cant be bothered to argue over a forum since, using your words, it makes "you look like a ****ing ***".

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dunno what your meaning to be fair with you, I am sarcastic in everyday life. So I act the same on a forum the way I do normally. To be honest with you I cant be bothered to argue over a forum since, using your words, it makes "you look like a ****ing ***".
Then i take it you look a ****ing *** off the forums and on the forums, you must be a very lonely boy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts