All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well started yesterday, was going down this road near college, only going about 5mph since it was tight and I was looking out for my mate. Anyway this car comes down, doing about 20-30, hits my wing mirror and shattered all the glass.
Then woke up this morning, some little **** has keyed mind and my mams cars, my mams car being brand new as well. So got some T-cut which hopefully will do most of mine, however the scratch is deep over my door handle so wont fix that.
Then to finish it off I just kerbed my alloy :mad: :mad:
Hopefully though bad things come in 3 so this is the 3rd and last one

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yer I am hoping it will, but on the handle is right down so not a chance thats going to work. I would love to just get it all sprayed properly but whats the point when next weekend it will get done again.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
not good mate if the scratches dont come out with tcut try getting a bodyshop to flatten the panels and g3 it might hide some of them a bit better

d

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yer if I cant get them out, will take it to a bodyshop that I know, but its just paying to get it sorted out for it to happen again

·
Registered
389 Posts
some coont knocked my wing mirror of once , as it happens i had some DTM mirrors on the way but i still felt like killing someone. think these DTM mirrors would be to close to the body to knock of , unless i get side swiped.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Gutted for you mate, some people are just jelous!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts