All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Maybe one day... When AC see's the need for a new mod, then current staff will pull together a list of people they see fit of the new role ;)

Currently we are not looking for mods or junior mods.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe one day... When AC see's the need for a new mod, then current staff will pull together a list of people they see fit of the new role ;)

Currently we are not looking for mods or junior mods.
Oh alrighty no probs :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
you need to say sensible comments.

items such as
"i dont like lowered corsas" will not make u sutibale for the post

:laugh: :laugh: just kidding

tbh the current moderators do the job very well altho i havent seen alot of bad posting :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Hasn't been any bad posting in ages. There is the odd thread being put in wrong section once in a while but nothing major and is easy enough to sort. Lets hope this place stays this way :D

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you need to say sensible comments.

items such as
"i dont like lowered corsas" will not make u sutibale for the post

:laugh: :laugh: just kidding

tbh the current moderators do the job very well altho i havent seen alot of bad posting :)
Hahah!! :D

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Hasn't been any bad posting in ages. There is the odd thread being put in wrong section once in a while but nothing major and is easy enough to sort. Lets hope this place stays this way :D
You mean we are making it to easy for you and you want extra work :p ?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
You mean we are making it to easy for you and you want extra work :p ?
Bring it on :laugh: - nah just kidding. Glad this forum is doing well everyone seems to be really friendly :)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Bring it on :laugh: - nah just kidding. Glad this forum is doing well everyone seems to be really friendly :)
Seems like it is sticking to what it was ment to be, I think its more us members than any work you mods have done really though :p

Only messing - its a combined effort :p

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Acutally,.... we are looking to replace lee.... he's not around enough :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts