All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been sitting here at work now for the last mmmmm 30 mins or so just watching my car out the window... in this time I have watched 2 poncy business men in there 56 reg cars just open their doors on my car...

This got me thinkin..

Every single dent that I have on my poooor baby has happened when the car has been parked and I have not been in it!

Dent 1: Drivers door... crappy old micra hit it... resulting in a crease dent

Dent 2: Boot... Neighbour decided to practice driving before he had a licence and reversed too close with his wing mirror hitting the weakest part of the boot.. no dent man is able to repair it so I will need to pay huge £££ to get a bodyshop to do it.. and he refused to pay a penny

Dent 3: A collection of 3 small ones on Drivers side rear quarter... Neighbour (again) had a dodgy fence that she didnt repair... on one windy night the fence fell pushing her full wheelie bin into my car... again... refusing to pay!!!

Any of you got any of these sorts of dents :(

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
My old corsa had a fair few of them, my current one isn't too bad tbh. I always park in either end spaces or over 2 spaces. It may seem a bit out of order to some people but as you have just highligted, not many people are willing to pay for damage they cause.

Did you not go and say anything to the two that have just done it to your car?
What I find is that the main culprits usually do it because their cars are either motability, or company cars, so there is little or no cost to them.

I once caught a woman resting her door on my rear quarter panel as she loaded her shopping into her car, I told her to move it and she looked at me as if I was speaking foreign and continued as she was, which was then when I decided to throw a few obscenities her way, she soon hurried up and buggered off.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't say what i would like to due to being at work :( I don't think i could find a polite way of sayin OMG u t*sser get ur fcukin door off my baybee!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Are they from your work or just local business types?
I can totally understand how annoyed you must be, I hate it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah i work for hilton hotels *until 19th woop* and they are the business men who have come in to either cheat on there wives or maybe just possibly for a business meeting

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I remember some bloke who did it to my car, he couldnt give a toss and just flung it open on my car, i went only n went ape sh*t at him! nearly to*k his f*ckin head off! i proved my point though lol. That is why i kept my rub strips on my car

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's one big reason why mine are still on.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
dent 1: was there when i got it on drivers side rear quater, its only the size of a 5p, paints not cracked so cant of ben anything hard thats hit it.

dent 2 + 3: some moshers attacked my car a year back, and put a big dent on passanger doorframe and threw a brick through the windscreen and it laned on the bonnet and made a massive scratch / dent. (some people may remember me moaning the other day about his mum not bringin the cash round, the came round this morning wavin 300 smackeroonies, looks like dents 2+3 are getting fied next week FINALLY :D:D:D )

dent 4: some kid on a scooter was sat 2 close 2 my car at the cruise and i set off and his exhaust scratched all down one side of my rear quater, iv had the scratch touched up but its creased the metal pretty bad. ****in scooters at cruises, proper wind me up, specially when their practically leaning on your car.

·
Registered
389 Posts
i hate scooters to just in general , i once wanted one i am glad i didnt they hold the road up uphill and down, and you always get little chavs in packs of 6etc

lol i once had some behind me so i deafend them with my exhaust and they all started revving up lol they were soon wishing they had a 600cc bike :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts