All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a 16 dash from my scrappy where as mine neva used 2 have it can i recalibrate it as at the mo it redliones at 1 lol instead of 6 ? any help ?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
culd well of been a tubo deiseal we wasnt a 100% shure but for a fiver i fort it wuld make a great in dash decision on my project gsi

·
Registered
354 Posts
I just noticed that you said that it dosent redline at 6k that means you have the wrong clocks as the petrol ones redline at 7k. Check the number in the middle of the speedo to make sure it matces the one you have now.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I just noticed that you said that it dosent redline at 6k that means you have the wrong clocks as the petrol ones redline at 7k.
Petrol one redlines at 6k, diesel at 5k, slight confusing think you mean the rpm goes to 7k ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got da diesel ones dooooohhhhh does it matter and can i adjust them ? other wise will the speedo be out aswell ?

·
Registered
498 Posts
im pretty sure the speedo works fine, ive not noticed any differnce at all, not been flashed by any cameras, so i dont think im going faster than i should. i thought it was just because mine was a 1.2 that it was limited or something

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
mmm my 1.2 goes above 5k ... never wanted to see where the limit is though

1 - 20 of 41 Posts