Registered
1,586 Posts
corsa 1.0 12 valve ecotech
zaust, derestricted and drilled airbox, lowered 80mm
top speed 93 on paper, had 105 on motorway and it was rattling like ****

·
Registered
585 Posts
I don't think these kind of threads would be welcomed by many since it is admitting breaking the law. As such, I'm keeping the top speed of my 1.6 8v SRi as 70mph :D

Car: Corsa B 1.6 8v SRi
Mods: Enough
Top Speed: National Speed Limit (probably could squeeze 120mph)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yea but everyone has broken the law before! and its not as though your going to get a speeding ticket come thro ur door cos u sed on the internet wot speed u got out of ur car. but each to their own i suppose

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I don't think these kind of threads would be welcomed by many since it is admitting breaking the law. As such, I'm keeping the top speed of my 1.6 8v SRi as 70mph :D

Car: Corsa B 1.6 8v SRi
Mods: Enough
Top Speed: National Speed Limit (probably could squeeze 120mph)
thats what i thought but it cant be used as proof anyways lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
most likely but i was goin downhill and i had the wind behind me lol. i travel that stretch of the motorway quite alot and ive only eva got 118 once!

·
Registered
801 Posts
There's no point imho - Anything over 100 and its instant ban. Keep triple figures speeds for 1/4 and trackdays!

stu the advisor of the highway code :p :laugh:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Vaugely remember a kid posting on a skyline forum about wrapping his skyline around a tree and not claiming on insurance and/or telling the police.

He soon got arrested for leaving scene of an accident I think!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Like has being said not much point going over a 100 since its an instant ban, unless you get to over 185mph (I think that was it lol)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Car: Corsa 1.2 8v
Mods: Exhaust trim :eek:
Top speed: Was @ 90 mph (recently look at my other thread) 88 mph - (I suppose at least I cant get banned)

extra note: all speeds were done at a private runway and I have in no way broke the law :rolleyes: :driver:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts