All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
photoshop skills started half an hour ago :laugh:

as it is at the moment

how i'd like it to look in the near future (can someone tell me how much lower it would need to be to look like this?)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
wheels look around 17" so about 60mm rear and 40mm fronts..

id get 16s in those and have it about 70mm rear and 80mm fronts!!

id defo get the gsi spoiler and colour coded bumpers!!! :)

nice base car!!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm after some 15's actually, cos a few mates of mine have 16's on and it aint my thing, im lookin into gettin the wolfrace pro sprint ones, how much is it to get all the stuff sprayed, i mean how much have people payed on here?

anyone seeling a spoiler btw?

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
if you take time on it and dont rush it'll be fine.

you can always sand it back and start again. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
713 Posts
if you're after multispoke wheels, check out Fox Racing Evo 3's, had them on my corsa and now got them on the clio, also 15"s, if needs be i will find a pic of them on my corsa and post them up, although mine was a 5 door and in red, but would give some idea.

as for the lowering, depends on how practical you need the car to be, seen a few corsa's on 15"s and lowered by 40/45mm all round, and its more of a subtle drop and still looks good imo. personally wouldnt go lower but thats just me as i need mine to be practical for work reasons.

but yeah deffo get a gsi spoiler, going on ebay cheap enough, and also an allcorsa.co.uk window sticker:D :laugh: lol

nice looking car :thumbs_up:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts